- The POSMicro Advantage
- Free Shipping*
- Free Tech Support*
- Best Customer Service
- Best Prices
The picture displayed for this item is a picture of the eN-Touch 1000 and may not be of this part number.
When you buy this product you receive:
INGENICO, Tilt / Swivel Mount For En-Touch 1000. Color: Black
Please call for pricing and information
About This Product
For a complete product description, including technical specifications, warranty information, and additional models please visit the main eN-Touch 1000 page.
Product Technical Specifications
Listed specifications may not apply to every part number including the one listed above. Contact us and we will happily verify whether this part number is compatible with your current hardware and software.
- Optimizes the delivery of value-added marketing and consumer payment
- Its large, clear backlit LCD display provides users brightness and clarity
- The durable glass screen extends display life, reducing your cost of ownership while keeping the unit presentable to your customers
- Its “high tech, high touch” solution features both electrostatic and capacitive technology - consumers can use their fingers or the inkless electronic pen - allowing them to choose the input method they prefer
- The touch screen design makes the eN-touch 1000 very usable, flexible and intuitive, allowing you to implement applications in multiple languages with graphics and symbols keeping a consumer’s attention
- The eN-Touch 1000 ergonomically combines payment and promotional messaging on the same screen Integrated and Robust Design
- Its integrated magnetic stripe reader and signature capture capability provide a single point of contact for delivering consumer payment and value-added services
- The durable glass screen and attached ink-less pen allow consumers to sign credit drafts, forms and applications electronically without scratching the screen Reliable and Versatile Flash Memory
- Flash-based memory of up to 1.5 Mb can be downloaded remotely for increased screen definition and additional screens that provide new applications
- Flash memory protects stored information from conditions such as electrostatic discharge or transient voltages, decreasing downtime
- Flash memory eliminates the need for firmware chip changes by allowing the entire memory of the eN-Touch 1000 to be downloaded remotely from the register, ultimately resulting in further cost savings
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 8.5" x 7.5" x 2.75"
- Weight: 1.75 lbs
- Keyboard: Touchscreen
- Display: 4.5" x 3.4" LCD
- Interface Type: RS-232 Serial, RS-485
- Power: 11-14 VDC, 1.2 A
- Memory: 128 KB SRAM ; 512 KB Flash ROM, upgradeable to 1.5 MB Flash
- Development Tools: eN-Touch 1000 Software Developer Toolkits (SDK) for base retail application, OPOS and JPOS environments, eN-Form tool kit
- Display Resolution: 320 x 240