Home > Mobile Computer > Heavy Duty Mobile Computer > Honeywell Dolphin 9500 > 9500-MB
- The POSMicro Advantage
- Free Shipping*
- Free Tech Support*
- Best Customer Service
- Best Prices
The picture displayed for this item is a picture of the Dolphin 9500 and may not be of this part number.
When you buy this product you receive:
Mobile Charging Cradle (with RS-232 Serial Communication Port) for the Dolphin 9500
Please call for pricing and information
Conditions Apply* Return Policy How can we improve your shopping experience? Leave us feedback.
About This Product
For a complete product description, including technical specifications, warranty information, and additional models please visit the main Dolphin 9500 page.
Product Technical Specifications
Listed specifications may not apply to every part number including the one listed above. Contact us and we will happily verify whether this part number is compatible with your current hardware and software.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 3.45" x 1.66" x 9.6"
- Weight: 19.7 oz to 23.9 oz, configuration dependent
- Keyboard: 35, 43, or 56 alphanumeric keys
- Light Source:
- Interface Type: RS-232 Serial, USB, IrDA, 802.11b, GSM/GPRS, Bluetooth
- Power: Lithium Ion battery, 7.4V, 14.8 watt-hour, hot-swappable
- Processor: Intel X-Scale PSA255 400MHz
- OS: Microsoft Pocket PC Professional
- Memory: 64 MB RAM ; 32 MB NV Flash
- Development Tools: Dolphin SDK add-on for Pocket PC 2002 supports Embedded VB or C®, Dolphin .NET SDK add-on for Pocket PC 2002 supports Visual Studio.NET®, VB.NET®, C#.NET, HHP custom libraries and utilities
- Display Resolution: 240 x 320
- Decode Capability:
- 1D symbologies: Code 3 of 9, Interleaved 2 of 5, EAN, Codabar, Code 128, Plessey, Code 11, Code 93, UPC, RSS
- 2D symbologies: PDF417, MaxiCode, Data Matrix, QR, RSS Composite, Aztec, OCR
- Composite codes: RSS-14, Codablock F, Aztec Mesa, EAN-UCC
- OCR fonts: OCR-A, OCR-B
- Decode Range: 2.5" to 12.5"
- Operating Temperature: 14%deg to 122%deg F; can operate in temperatures down to -20%deg C with potential degradation in performance depending on the application
- Storage Temperature: -4%deg to 158%deg F
- Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Drop Spec: Multiple 5´ drops to concrete
- Sealing Spec: IP64 (Total dust protection, protected against water spray)