- The POSMicro Advantage
- Free Shipping*
- Free Tech Support*
- Best Customer Service
- Best Prices
The picture displayed for this item is a picture of the Dolphin 7900 and may not be of this part number.
When you buy this product you receive:
Magnetic Stripe Reader for the Dolphin 7900
Please call for pricing and information
About This Product
For a complete product description, including technical specifications, warranty information, and additional models please visit the main Dolphin 7900 page.
Product Technical Specifications
Listed specifications may not apply to every part number including the one listed above. Contact us and we will happily verify whether this part number is compatible with your current hardware and software.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 3.5" x 7.3" x 1.7"
- Weight: 17 oz to 19.2 oz
- Keyboard: 25 key numeric and 36 key alpha
- Display: 3.8" TFT LCD display
- Interface Type: RS-232 Serial, USB, 802.11b, Bluetooth, GSM/GPRS
- Power: 7.4 V, 14.8 watt-hour hot swappable Lithium Ion rechargeable battery
- Processor: 400 MHz Intel X-Scale PXA255
- OS: Windows Mobile Second Edition Software for Pocket PCs
- Memory: 64 MB RAM ; 64 MB NV Flash ; optional 128 MB RAM
- Development Tools: Dolphin SDK Add-on for Pocket PC 2003 - supports Embedded Visual C 4.0 Dolphin .NET SDK for Windows Mobile 2003 - supports Visual Studio.NET 2003 (VB.NET and C#.NET)
- Display Resolution: 240 x 320
- Decode Capability:
- 1D Symbologies: Codabar, Code 3 of 9, Code 11, Code 32 Pharmaceutical (PARAF), Code 93, Code 128, EAN with Add-On and EAN with Extended Coupon Code, EAN-13, Interleaved 2 or 5, Matrix 2 of 5, Plessey, PosiCode, RSS, Straight 2 of 5 IATA, Straight 2 of 5 Industrial, Telepen, Trioptic Code, UCC/EAN-128, UPC and UPC-A
- 2D Symbologies Read: Aztec, Code 16K, Composite, Data Matrix, MaxiCode, OCR, PDF417, QR Code, RSS
- Composite and OCR Codes: Aztec Mesa, Codablock F, EAN·UCC, RSS-14 and OCR-A and OCR-B
- Postal Codes: Postnet, Australian, British, Canadian, China, Japanese, KIX (Netherlands), and Korea Post, Planet Code
- Decode Range: 2.1" ti 12.5"
- Operating Temperature: 14 to 122%deg F ; can operate down to -20%deg C with potential degradation in performance depending on the application
- Storage Temperature: -4%deg to 158%deg F
- Humidity: 5% to 95% non condensing
- Drop Spec: Multiple 5´ drops to concrete
- Sealing Spec: IP64 (Total dust protection, protected against water spray)