Opticon PHL-2700-SK1 General Use Mobile Computer
- The POSMicro Advantage
- Free Shipping*
- Free Tech Support*
- Best Customer Service
- Best Prices
The picture displayed for this item is a picture of the PHL 2700 and may not be of this part number.
When you buy this product you receive:
PHL-2700 Handheld Laser Data Collection Terminal, 8MB Memory, Cradle, Cables and Battery.
Please call for pricing and information
About This Product
For a complete product description, including technical specifications, warranty information, and additional models please visit the main PHL 2700 page.
Product Technical Specifications
Listed specifications may not apply to every part number including the one listed above. Contact us and we will happily verify whether this part number is compatible with your current hardware and software.
- 8 MB memory
- Light weight
- Backup Batteries
- Large, backlit graphics display
- Long battery life with auto power down
- RS232 communication up to 115,200 baud
- IrDA port
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 2.5" x 7" x 1.6"
- Weight: 6.2 oz
- Keyboard: 27 keys
- Light Source: 650 nm laser
- Laser Class: CDRH class II
- Interface Type: RS-232, IrDA
- Power: 2 AA Batteries (78 hour life) ; NiMH rechargeable battery (40 hour life)
- Processor: 16-bit
- Memory: 8 MB RAM ; 512 KB Flash ROM ; 32 KB boot ROM
- Development Tools: Functionality provided by user application; Download from PC via cable, comport or IrDA
- Display Resolution: 128 x 64
- Decode Capability: Codabar; Code 39; Code 93; Industrial 2 of 5; Interleaved 2 of 5; Italian Pharmaceutical; Tri-optics; Matrix 2 of 5; MSI/Plessy; UK Plessy; S-Code; Telepen; UPC-E&A
- Decode Range: up to 9"
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 122%deg F
- Storage Temperature: -4 to 140%deg F
- Humidity: 20% to 80% non-condensing
- Drop Spec: 4´ to concrete; 10 drops (all sides)