Datalogic 325-2201-005 General Use Mobile Computer
- The POSMicro Advantage
- Free Shipping*
- Free Tech Support*
- Best Customer Service
- Best Prices
The picture displayed for this item is a picture of the Falcon 325 and may not be of this part number.
This product has been discontinued
About This Product
When you buy this product you receive:
Falcon 325 RF, 16 Line, 8 MB, Spectrum 24, with Laser, 2 Mbps, Graphite
For a complete product description, including technical specifications, warranty information, and additional models please visit the main Falcon 325 page.
POSMicro Also Recommends
Product Technical Specifications
Listed specifications may not apply to every part number including the one listed above. Contact us and we will happily verify whether this part number is compatible with your current hardware and software.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 3.5" x 9.75" w/laser x 1.45"
- Weight: 1.24 lbs
- Keyboard: 57 alphanumeric keys, 5 function keys, 5 shift keys
- Interface Type: RS-232 Serial, RF
- Power: Rechargeable NiMH battery pack
- Processor: 486 low power; 32-bit microprocessor with system logic; 8 KB L1 cache, programmable speeds up to 33MHz; real-time clock programmable speeds up to 33 MHz; real-time clock
- OS: ROM-DOS 6.22
- Memory: 8 MB RAM, 2 MB Flash
- Development Tools: Many standard DOS development tools: Falcon® Developers Toolkit and Wavelink
- Display Resolution: 128x64
- Decode Capability: UPC A, E; EAN 8, 13; JAN 8, 13 (P2 / P5, Code 128 EAN add-ons); Code 128; Interleaved 2 of 5; Code 39; Standard 2 of 5; Code 39 Full ASCII; Matrix 2 of 5; Code 93; MSI/Plessey; Code 11; Ames; Codabar; Label Codes 4/5; ISBN conversion; UCC/EAN 128
- Operating Temperature: 14%deg F to 122%deg F
- Storage Temperature: - 4%deg F to 158%deg F
- Humidity: 5 to 95% non-condensing
- Drop Spec: Multiple 4´ drops to concrete.
- Ambient Light:
- Ambient Light:
- Artificial Light: 450 ft-candles / 4,844 lux
- Sunlight: 8000 ft-candles / 86,112 lux