- The POSMicro Advantage
- Free Shipping*
- Free Tech Support*
- Best Customer Service
- Best Prices
The picture displayed for this item is a picture of the PT40 and may not be of this part number.
When you buy this product you receive:
Charging/Serial RS-232 Communication Cable (Direct Connect to Terminal)
Please call for pricing and information
About This Product
For a complete product description, including technical specifications, warranty information, and additional models please visit the main PT40 page.
Product Technical Specifications
Listed specifications may not apply to every part number including the one listed above. Contact us and we will happily verify whether this part number is compatible with your current hardware and software.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 1.89" x 5.35" x .93"
- Weight: 4.2 oz
- Keyboard: 26 keys
- Light Source: 650nm Visible Laser Diode
- Laser Class: CDRH Class 2, IEC Laser Class 2
- Interface Type: RS-232 Serial
- Power: Lithium Ion battery, 600 mAh
- Processor: 16-bit CMOS Microprocessor
- Memory: 256 KB to 2 MB RAM / 512 KB Flash ROM
- Development Tools: PT Program Generator (PPG)
- Display Resolution: 96 x 48
- Decode Capability: Popular 1D symbologies
- Decode Range: Up to 34"
- Operating Temperature: 32%deg to 122%deg F
- Storage Temperature: -4%deg to 158%deg F
- Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Drop Spec: Multiple 4´ drops to concrete
- Ambient Light:
- Artificial light: 450 ft-candles (4,844 lux)
- Sunlight: 8,000 ft-candles (86,112 lux)
- Electrical Safety: Complies to CE
- Laser Safety: CDRH Class 2, IEC Laser Class 2 (CAUTION: Laser Radiation - do not stare into beam)