Motorola SPT1550-TRG80400 General Use Mobile Computer
- The POSMicro Advantage
- Free Shipping*
- Free Tech Support*
- Best Customer Service
- Best Prices
The picture displayed for this item is a picture of the SPT1550 and may not be of this part number.
This product has been discontinued
About This Product
When you buy this product you receive:
Symbol SPT1550 Pocketable Computer, Batch, 8MB RAM/4MB ROM, Integrated Scanner, VZ Processor 33MHz, Slip Case and Stylus (Order Cradle and Batteries Separately)
For a complete product description, including technical specifications, warranty information, and additional models please visit the main SPT1550 page.
Product Technical Specifications
Listed specifications may not apply to every part number including the one listed above. Contact us and we will happily verify whether this part number is compatible with your current hardware and software.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 3.16" x .66" x 5.46"
- Weight: 6.1 oz
- Keyboard: 5 Physical keys; Virtual Pop-up alphanumeric
- Light Source: Visible Laser Diode at 650nm
- Laser Class: CDRH Class II, IEC 825 Class 2
- Minimum Print Contrast: 25% absolute dark/light reflectance at 650nm
- Display: Backlit LCD touch screen; 2.3" x 2.3"
- Interface Type: RS-232 Serial, IrDA
- Power: 2 AAA alkaline cells or Symbol NiMH rechargeable pack
- Processor: 33MHz DragonBall VZ Processor
- OS: Palm OS platform
- Memory: 8MB RAM / 4 MB Flash ROM
- Development Tools: AppForge, CodeWarrior, SatelliteForms, PenRight!
- Display Resolution: 160 x 160
- Decode Capability: UPC/EAN/JAN, Code 128, Code 39, Code 93, Interleave 2 of 5, Discrete 2 of 5, Codabar, MSI Plessy
- Decode Range: Up to 23" away
- Operating Temperature: 50º to 90ºF
- Ambient Light: Artificial: 450 ft.-candles / 4,844 lux; Sunlight: 10,000 ft.-candles / 107,640 lux
- Electrical Safety: Certified to UL1950, CSA C22.2 No. 950, EN60950/IEC950
- Laser Safety: CDRH Class II, IEC Class 1 or 2
- EMI/RFI: FCC Part 15 Class B, IECES-003 Class B, European Union EMC Directive
- Cradles: Single slot serial, single slot modem, four slot serial, four slot Ethernet
- Snap-on Modem: Send information back to host through a telephone line
- Vehicle Holder: Provides easy access, storage, and viewing of the SPT1550
- Rechargeable Battery Kit: Custom NiMH battery provides hours of continuous use. Fully recharges in under 3 hours
- Rubber Boot: Adds durability for the SPT 1550