Zebra MP7001-LPSLC00US Scanner-Scale Combination
- The POSMicro Advantage
- Free Shipping*
- Free Tech Support*
- Best Customer Service
- Best Prices
When you buy this product you receive:
MP7001 Scanner Scale, Long, Drivers License parsing, Sapphire glass, Flip up bar, Color Camera landscape, US
This part number's description is direct from the manufacturer.
Bulk Pricing Available
About This Product
For a complete product description, including technical specifications, warranty information, and additional models please visit the main MP7000 page.
This is not the recommended version of this product.
Product Technical Specifications
Listed specifications may not apply to every part number including the one listed above. Contact us and we will happily verify whether this part number is compatible with your current hardware and software.
- Physical Characteristics
- Dimensions (L x W x D x H):
- Long Scanner/Scale: 20" x 11.5" x 4" x 5"
- Medium Scanner/Scale: 15.7" x 11.5" x 4" x 5"
- Short Scanner: 13.9" x 11.5" x 4" x 5"
- Long Scanner: 14.6 lbs
- Long Scanner/Scale: 17.6 lbs
- Medium Scanner: 12.6 lbs
- Medium Scanner/Scale: 15.7 lbs
- Short Scanner: 12.1 lbs
- Illumination: Intelligent Illumination, controlled by item detection system
- Scan Method: Multiple CMOS Array Imager
- Scan Zone: Read of 1D and 2D codes in all planes
- Horizontal Glass: Sapphire
- Port Interfaces: One shared POS port for USB/RS-232/IBM RS-485, 3 USB, 2 powered RS- 232, Checkpoint interlock, Remode scale display port
- Decode Capability: All standard 1D and 2D barcodes, including Digimarc
- Scale Characteristics
- Capacity: 30 lb in 0.01 lb increments, 300 lb max static weight
- Weight Options: 0-12 lb: 0.005 lb increments, 12-30 lb: 0.01 lb increments
- Environmental Characteristics
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 104° F
- Storage Temperature: -40° to 158° F
- Humidity: 20% to 95% non-condensing
- Power: 12VDC from POS interface cable or Zebra power supply; 3.0W power consumption in idle mode, 5.5W in active mode, 6.0W when illumination is on