Intermec PC4B00100000 Desktop Barcode Printer (Additional)
- The POSMicro Advantage
- Free Shipping*
- Free Tech Support*
- Best Customer Service
- Best Prices
The picture displayed for this item is a picture of the PC4 and may not be of this part number.
When you buy this product you receive:
EasyCoder PC4 Direct Thermal / Thermal Transfer Printer, Standard Firmware, US Power Cord, Tear-Off and Self Strip with LTS, 203 dpi, and Standard Memory. Serial, Parallel and USB Interfaces.
Please call for pricing and information
About This Product
For a complete product description, including technical specifications, warranty information, and additional models please visit the main PC4 page.
Product Technical Specifications
Listed specifications may not apply to every part number including the one listed above. Contact us and we will happily verify whether this part number is compatible with your current hardware and software.
- Standard Features
- Connect & Print accessories for easy set up - nothing else to buy
- Compact desktop printer for applications where space is limited
- Battery option facilitates mobility
- Unique double clam shell design offers easy drop-in loading of paper and ribbon supplies
- Standard Interfaces include Serial, USB, and Centronics
- Dual print technology ensures ability to print on most label types
- Self-strip with label taken sensor is standard
- High throughput with print speeds up to 4 inches per second
- Choice of 203 or 300 dpi print resolution
- Easily replaceable QuickMount™ printhead - no tools required
Resolution: 203 dpi
Maximum Print Speed: 4" per second
Maximum Print Width: 4.1"
Maximum Print Length: 47"
Media Sensors: Label Taken Sensor
Expansion/Storage: Flash Memory Module
Communication Interface Capabilities:
Dimensions (W x D x H): 9.06" x 10.11" x 6.58"
Weight: 5.07 lbs
Electrical: Input: 100–240 V AC/50–60 Hz, 1.9 A Output: 24 V DC, 3.0 A
Operating Temp.: 40° to 104°F
Storage/Transport Environ.: 40° to 104°F
Operating Humidity: 10% - 90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 10%-90% non-condensing