- The POSMicro Advantage
- Free Shipping*
- Free Tech Support*
- Best Customer Service
- Best Prices
When you buy this product you receive:
ET5X, Optional Powerpack Battery Second Battery For 8inch And 10inch Expansion Backs Qty-1. Requires Zebra Back Sold Separately.
Bulk Pricing Available
About This Product
For a complete product description, including technical specifications, warranty information, and additional models please visit the main ET50/55 page.
Product Technical Specifications
Listed specifications may not apply to every part number including the one listed above. Contact us and we will happily verify whether this part number is compatible with your current hardware and software.
- Physical Characteristics
- Dimensions (W x H x D):
- 8.3" Model: 9" x 5.9" x 0.5"
- 10.1" Model: 10.6" x 7.1" x 0.5"
- 8.3": 1.2 lbs
- 10.1": 1.55 lbs
- Keypad Options: Virtual, Bluetooth, USB
- Scan Method: SE4750/SE4710 with expansion back accessory, or Rear-facing 8 megapixel auto-focus camera
- Display: 8.3" or 10.1": Corning Gorilla Glass, Capacitive 10 Point Multi-Touch
- Interface Type: USB 3.0 and 2.0, 802.11a/b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0
- 8.3": 5900mAh Li-Ion battery; user-replaceable
- 10.1": 8700mAh Li-Ion battery; user-replaceable
- Windows: Intel quad core 1.59GHz (Turbo= 2.39GHz), supports 64bit OS
- Android: Intel quad core 1.33GHz (Turbo= 1.86GHz)
- OS: Windows 10 -or- Android 6 Marshmallow
- Windows: 4GB LPDDR3 RAM, 64GB eMMC Flash HHD; micro SDXC card slot supports up to 2TB expanded memory
- Android: 2GB LPDDR3 RAM, 32GB eMMC Flash HHD; micro SDXC card slot supports up to 2TB expanded memory
- Display Resolution: 1920x1200
- Decode Capability: Standard 1D and 2D symbologies with SE4750 or SE4710 expansion accessory.
- Front: 2MP 1080p Full HD optimized for video collaboration and low lighting conditions
- Back: 8MP auto-focus camera with user controllable LED flash, illumination and aiming- photos, video, signatures, and documents.
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 122° F
- Storage Temperature: -4° to 140° F
- Operating Humidity: 10% to 90% RH non-condensing
- Drop Spec:
- Standard: 3.28ft/1m drop to concrete
- With optional rugged frame: 5.9ft/1.8m drop to concrete
- Seal Spec: IP65
- Warranty:1 Year Zebra Hardware