- The POSMicro Advantage
- Free Shipping*
- Free Tech Support*
- Best Customer Service
- Best Prices
The picture displayed for this item is a picture of the CT400 and may not be of this part number.
When you buy this product you receive:
Replacement Printhead For Sato CT400 4.1 In, 203 dpi
Bulk Pricing Available
About This Product
For a complete product description, including technical specifications, warranty information, and additional models please visit the main CT400 page.
Product Technical Specifications
Listed specifications may not apply to every part number including the one listed above. Contact us and we will happily verify whether this part number is compatible with your current hardware and software.
- Standard Features
- Thermal Transfer/Direct Thermal for DT only
- 203/305 dpi Print Resolution
- 1" to 4.1" Wide Print Area 15.7" Print Length
- New Generation High Speed 32-Bit RISC Processor
- 16 Bar Code Symbologies Including 2-D Codes
- User Replaceable Print Head
- IEEE - 1284 High Speed, Bi-directional Parallel Interface
- Options: Label Cutter, Label Dispenser
- Interface Options: LAN Adapter, USB, High Speed RS-232 Serial
Maximum Print Speed:
Maximum Print Width: 4.1"
Maximum Print Length: 15.7"
Media Sensors: Transmissive and Reflective
Communication Interface Capabilities:
Dimensions (W x D x H): 7.8" x 9.0" x 7.1"
Weight: 6.6 lbs
Electrical: 14.5VDC ± 5V, 3.6A (Peak 13A)
Operating Temp.: 41° to 104° F (5° to 40° C)
Storage/Transport Environ.: -4° to 104° F (-20° to 40° C)
Operating Humidity: 15-85% RH, non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 90% RH, non-condensing
Label and liner width: 4.6"
Ribbon width: Up to 4.33"
Max. Label Roll Size: 4.4" OD
Thickness (label & liner): 0.0010"
Media Types: Roll or fan-fold die cut labels, plain paper face stock, SATO Techno THERM or equivalent. Tag stock, SATO Techno THERM or equivalent with punched feed notch for “see through” sensing or sense mark for reflective sensing.
Max. Ribbon Roll Size: 4.33" OD
Standard Ribbon Lengths: