- The POSMicro Advantage
- Free Shipping*
- Free Tech Support*
- Best Customer Service
- Best Prices
The picture displayed for this item is a picture of the QuickScan I QBT2400 and may not be of this part number.
When you buy this product you receive:
QuickScan QBT2400 Charging/Communications Base, Requires Power Supply and Interface Cable, Color: White
Please call for pricing and information
About This Product
For a complete product description, including technical specifications, warranty information, and additional models please visit the main QuickScan I QBT2400 page.
Product Technical Specifications
Listed specifications may not apply to every part number including the one listed above. Contact us and we will happily verify whether this part number is compatible with your current hardware and software.
- Physical Characteristics
- Weight: 7.1 oz
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 1.6" x 3.6" x 6.4"
- Interface Type: USB
- Bluetooth Radio: Bluetooth v3 Class 2 Radio
- Radio Range: 82 ft
- Battery: 1400 mAh Rechargeable Replaceable Battery
- Battery Life: 30,000 scans per charge
- Hours of Operation: 72 hours per full charge
- Charge Time: 3 hours
- Scanning Characteristics
- Scan Method: 2D Area Imager
- Light Source: Aiming: 2 Blue LEDs, Illumination: 610-650 nm Red LED
- Decode Capability: Standard 1D and 2D barcodes
- Decode Range:
Density/Symbology Range 5 Mil Code 39 0.2" to 5.9" 13 Mil 100% UPC 0.2" to 13.8" 6.6 Mil PDF417 0.8" to 5.9" 10 Mil Data Matrix 0.8" to 6.3"
- Maximum Resolution: 4 mil
- Motion Tolerance: 25 in/sec
- Minimum Print Contrast: 25%
- Environmental Characteristics
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 122° F
- Storage Temperature: -40° to 158° F
- Operating Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Ambient Light Rejection: 0 to 108,000 lux (direct sunlight)
- Seal Spec: IP42, resistant to some dirt and water splashes
- Drop Spec: Withstands multiple drops of 5 ft to concrete